Hydrate Your Life
Whether you are a hardcore triathlete grinding for gold or a working mom just trying to get out of bed. Hydration is a necessity.
There is a common misunderstanding that drinking more water will help you hydrate, but there is a big difference between drinking water and actually absorbing water (hydrating).
Even if you are one of those people who say "I don't need this, I drink enough water", think again. Much of that water is just flushing your system and doesn't have the essential electrolytes your body depends on to absorbed water at a cellular level.
Electrolytes take on a positive or negative charge when they dissolve in your body fluid, enabling them to conduct electricity and catalyze electrical charges/signals throughout your body that are crucial to the operation of your brain, nerves, muscles, and the creation of new tissue, all of which are necessary to keep you alive. Hyburst optimizes delivery of these electrolytes and supports water absorbtion.
Electrolyte Help Absorb Water Which...
- Makes up 83% of your Blood
- Makes up 75% of your Brain
- Carries Essential Nutrients and Oxygen to your Cells.
- Moistening Oxygen for Breathing
- Makes up 75% of your Muscles.
- Protects your Vital Organs by Cushioning them and Detoxifying Waste
- Composes 22% of your Bones, while Cushioning your Joints.
- Helps convert food to Energy and Regulate Body Temperature (Homeostasis)
Beat the 3 O'Clock Crash
- Hydration provides your body with a necessary level of water absorption and stabilizes your metabolism to help you be at your best all the time.
- By stabilitzing your metabolism, you and your body can operate at optimum efficiency, reducing energy used by your body throughout the day.
- Instead of ingesting energy drinks, sugary beverages, coffee, and other ineffective "solutions", improve brain function by hydrating, which will balance blood flow and oxygen to the brain.
Symptoms of chronic dehydration
Do you have problems with low energy levels, headaches, dry skin, and constipation? If so, you may suffer from Chronic Dehydration. But don’t worry, Hyburst can help!