Hyburst Energy Electrolyte Real Fruit Organic Non-GMO drink Caffeine FREE - Red Beet Berry Multi Serve - 1 Bag (20 Servings)

Caffeine FREE - Red Beet Berry Multi Serve - 1 Bag (20 Servings)

hyburst - The World's First Energy & Hydration made with organic ingredients

Regular price $39.95 Sale

New to the line up!  Zesty Beet Berry is GREAT for recovery!

Our number 1 ingredient Red Beets are known to boost stamina to help you exercise longer, improve blood flow, and help lower blood pressure, some research shows. Why? Beets are rich in natural chemicals called nitrates. Through a chain reaction, your body changes nitrates into nitric oxide, which helps with blood flow, blood pressure, inflammation and recovery.

Organic Fruit Blend (Organic Red Beet, Organic Raspberry, Organic Blueberry, Organic Strawberry Organic Lemon), Organic Natural Flavors, Hy-Electrolyte & Energy Blend (Sea Salt, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Niacinamide B3, Zinc Sulfate, Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate B6, Riboflavin B2, Chromium Chloride, Methylcobalamin B12), Citric Acid, Organic Monk Fruit, Organic Rice Maltodextrin.

Low Calories & ZERO SUGAR ADDED

Good source of Electrolytes, High in Zinc, High in B6, Good Source of Magnesium

25 Calories, 85mg Sodium (3 %DV), Total Carbohydrat 1g (0 %DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4 %DV), Total Sugars 2g, Zero Added Sugars, Calcium 8mg, Potassium 120mg (2 %DV), Vitamin C 5mg (6 %DV), Riboflavin 0.1mg (8 %DV), Niacin 20mg (130 %DV), Vitamin B6 2mg (120 %DV), Magnesium 40mg (10 %DV), Zinc 7mg (60 %DV)

Q: What is the ideal amount of water to mix to one scoop/stick pack?

A: 16-19 ounces and shake until blended for best taste

Q: Why Does the product clump?

A: Due to Real fruit powder and lack of additives the product does best when blended/shaken with water. Those are real beets and coconuts!

Q: What is the shelf life?

A: We recommend using the product within 2 years of buying the product. As we pride ourselves on made fresh to order it has a two year shelf life.

Q: How can I track my oder?

A: You’ll receive an email from us once we ship it out.

Q: Where do we ship to?

A: North America

   

Customer Reviews

Based on 12 reviews Write a review